PRESS PLAY ABOVE.
Let me get vulnerable for a moment…Sonya Sophia MADE ME CRY. Listen to find out how she used EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique), to help me TAP OUT excuses, and focus on deeper self-care to do my life’s work.
In the second half of this Class of Creativity Podcast, you’ll get the chance to actually experience the healing power of EFT/Tapping (starts at 25 min mark). Discover what it is, and how it can radically resolve your emotions and set you on the right path.
- How EFT Tapping literally saved her life
- Why Peace on Earth is an inside job
- Giving yourself permission to quit…for a couple hours at least.
- The struggle to live a higher standard of wellness as a healing artist
- Navigating the field of negative thoughts,
and “how to love your gargoyles”
- The importance of learning new things, not letting technology limit your vision
- The heart of all Self-sabotage
- How fear of quitting creates lack of self-care
- How taking a break helps you become more productive
- How to identify what really motivates your thoughts and actions
- Natural process of discharging stored stress through gas, laughing, and crying is essential (even farting).
- The risk of working too hard: how we must make time for family and friends!
- The value of vulnerability: I shed a few tears in this episode.
- Give it all you got, you came to this world for a reason
- The root behind not asking for help. Hint: School programmed us
- How down time influences our DO time
- Building play into your business schedule
- The reason for R-E-S-P-E-C-T
- TAP into your POWER
- How to confront an endless giant to-do list
- The secret to staying focused and inspired
- How finding the courage to live your purpose totally changes your life
- How to release fear of your own success
I first discovered Sonya Sophia at Burning Man, where she led a whole tent filled with artists through this incredibly uplifting process.
Sonya Sophia is a Healer, Teacher and “Love Activist.” She is an expert EFT facilitator and visionary leader in the healing arts. As a workshop leader, a guest speaker and a festival presenter she has brought Tapping to the lives audiences and online viewers for more than a decade. Sonya Sophia has taught EFT (also known as Tapping) in the UK, France, Italy, the Netherlands, Germany and all over the U.S. sharing the benefits of EFT with hundreds of thousands of people. She especially loves teaching at transformational festivals like Burning Man & The Rainbow Gathering where crowds of “Cultural Creatives” gather to Tap it out with her. Sonya Sophia is the founder of The Sophia School of Living Arts and hosts The World Tapping Circle – an ongoing global self healing broadcast providing Healing for Humanity. Her mission is to facilitate the flow of love on earth and to help us create a happier healthier world.